Today I wanted to take some time and share my trading experience with the binary platform from iqOption
As many of you would know that iqOption is one of our best and recommended brokers and today I am sharing my experience since I've started with them on the 19th June 2016 and started my trading on the morning of the 20th June.
I opened the account with a deposit of $50 and I have been trading with them on a minimum investments of between $3 and $5 on each trade. Remember guys I'm doing this because we want to give you transparency and openness as these brokers are tested by us as well before we recommend them to you. Which is the reason why I decided not start with bigger amount but with $50 in order to test their system and platform ,I'm using price action and momentum I learnt from Candlesticks Made Easy. So far so good, But I will be sharing more information or any discoveries I make as long as I am trading on their platform.
So I'd like to share a few snapshots of some of my trades and I can confirm that most of these position have been successful because I'm talking about a success rate of over 70% here.
Just as confirmation that this is a real account, however for security purpose, some of the information is hidden.
21st and 22nd June
These are the result guys and they speak for themselves!!!
I want to share with you a great strategy we created that can get you a success rate of above 70% in your options trading.
Drop us a mail should you want to be among the first 10 people we would like to share this strategy with. Fill in the Contact form on the blog and request this strategy.
I will need you to have opened the account with IQ Option or we can assist you in opening one with a minimum of $10.
I trust that this will really help you guys out there as it has myself and my team
To your trading success
#HappyLearning
Inno.. Herotainment





Thank you for your valued comments .
EmoticonEmoticon